Federal Investor Program
The Federal Investor Program is designed to attract foreign nationals who have business experience to invest C$400,000 into Canada’s economy.
To apply under the Federal Investor Program , the foreign national must
- Have business experience
- Has a legally obtained Net Worth of at least C$800,000
- Indicate in writing that they intend to or have made an investment of C$400,000
- The investment is managed by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and will be refunded to the investor without interest after 5 years
- The applicant must obtain a minimum of 35 points in the selection grid
If you think you qualify to immigrate to Canada under this program, please contact us for assistance.
The entrepreneur program is designed to attract foreign nationals who have business experience to own and actively manage a business in Canada. To qualify under the Entrepreneur Program, the applicant must have
- Business Experience
- Legally obtained Net worth of C$300,000
- Provide a written statement to an officer that they intend and will be able to meet the conditions set under the program for a period of at least one year within a period of three years of becoming a permanent resident of Canada
Foreign nationals who are interested in applying for permanent resident under this category must have “relevant experience and has the intention and ability to be self-employed in Canada and make a significant contribution to specified economic activities in Canada.”
The applicant must have a minimum of 2 years experience in respect of cultural activities or in respect of athletics or in respect of the purchase and management of a farm.